The Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) credential is appropriate for commercial markets, civilian and local governments, and the US Federal Governement. In this course, you will gain a thorough understanding of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Security Categorization & Security Control Selection for National Security Systems (NSS). You will learn how to apply cost-effective and appropriate security controls based on risk and best practices. This highly interactive course provides actual examples of the key documents required to complete the RMF processes.
- Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Understand the Risk Management Framework for DOD IT Authorization process
- Understand FISMA & NIST processes for authorizing Federal IT systems
- Explain key roles & responsibilities and statutory & regulatory requirements
- Apply these principles to real-world activities and situations
This course will be delivered through live instructor-led training exclusively online.
Interested? Have more questions?