The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Training is for individuals with experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. This 5-week course identifies and introduces the students to the high-end of AWS web services. Read more here.
In this course, learn:
- Cloud architecture best practices, solutions, and security architecture with AWS
- Critical disaster recovery techniques and implementation of backups.
- Disaster recovery, recovery time objective, recovery point objective, Amazon Elastic Store, AWS import/export, AWS storage gateway, and Amazon Route 53.
- Live, instructor-led training
- Online or In-person (Manassas, VA)
- Course books, practice questions, and other materials are all included in course price