CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
The CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) certification is a vendor-neutral credential. The CompTIA CySA+ exam is an internationally targeted validation of intermediate-level security skills and knowledge. While there is no required prerequisite, the CompTIA CySA+ certification is intended to follow CompTIA Security+ or equivalent experience and has a technical, “hands-on” focus on IT security analytics.
The CySA+ examination is designed for IT security analysts, vulnerability analysts or threat intelligence analysts. The exam will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to configure and use threat detection tools, perform data analysis and interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats and risks to an organization with the end goal of securing and protecting applications and systems within an organization.
- Threat Management (27%)
- Vulnerability Management (26%)
- Cyber Incident Response (23%)
- Security Architecture and Tool Sets (21%)
- Instructor-led training in modern comfortable classrooms
- Review of all CySA+ topics by industry experts
- Hands-on labs on real tools & simulations (such as, IDS, FW, CVSS, NESSUS)
- Best-of-breed practice exams supported by Slamm