Slamm’s maiden Cyber Security I course comprise of the following outlines:
This course covers CompTIA A+ which is essentially the beginning certificate of all the CompTIA training. The course is constructed on a prevailing user-level knowledge and skill for (PC) software and hardware. The course will present essential skills and concepts used on the job. This course will prepare the candidate to acquire the essential skills and materials needed to install, optimize, configure, upgrade, troubleshoot, repair, and perform preventive maintenance on Personal Computers, digital devices, and OS. The Best place to build your IT skills is here at Slamm technology. Slamm provide an extensible training based on practical and hands-on training, perfecting the candidate on mobile devices and systems hardware and software installation. The course progressively introduces you to CompTIA Network+ which is a vendor neutral certification trusted around the world. The certificate validates the indispensable knowledge and skills needful to confidently design, configure, manage and troubleshoot any wired and wireless networks. Network+ certified professionals are in-demand worldwide. The course offers extensive Network training for professionals to work with a variety of hardware, software and networks. The Best place to learn your practical’s is Slamm technology, with indomitable hands-on training, perfecting the candidate on servers and other peripherals. This course advances to CompTIA Security+ training which is provided by a cyber training expert on the comprehensive and accelerated learning environment for the Security+ (SY0-501) exam.
- Network architecture
- Network operations
- Network security
- Industry standards, practices, and network theory
- Network Security
- Compliance and Operational Security
- Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Application, Data and Host Security
- Access Control and Identity Management
- Instructor-led training in modern comfortable classrooms
- Review of all Network+ topics by industry experts
- Hands-on labs on real tools & simulations (GPOs, Firewall ACLs, AD, DNS, Splunk, IDS, Wireshark, Nessus, Nmap, Log Analysis, and basic forensic) etc.
- Best-of-breed practice exams supported by Slamm
CompTIA Network + and CompTIA Security