Cybersecurity 1 Training Program
Cybersecurity 1 trains individuals in CompTIA A+ essentials, in-depth Network+, and extensive Security+. Candidates will explore software and hardware repairs, including installing, optimizing, troubleshooting, and repairing personal computers, digital devices, and operating systems. Candidates will also learn to design, configure, manage, and troubleshoot wired and wireless networks. Lastly, this course will provide candidates with hands-on training, strengthening candidate’s knowledge of servers and other peripherals.
Cyber Security 1
Successful completion of Cybersecurity 1 places the individual in a unique position as either a network or a cybersecurity professional. Network and security professionals have problem-solving skills that are necessary in the field. Professionals in both fields not only recognize issues as they appear, but they also have the skill set to solve them. A combination of both a network and security background ensures that a candidate stands out in the work field.
Online and in-person
2020 Start Date(s)
July 5; Sept 1, 12
- Network architecture
- Network operations
- Network security
- Industry standards, practices, and network theory
- Compliance and Operational Security
- Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Application, Data and Host Security
- Access Control and Identity Management
With this course, you will be able to take these certification exams:
CompTIA Network+ helps develop a career in IT infrastructure covering troubleshooting, configuring, and managing networks.
CompTIA Security+ is a global certification that validates the baseline skills you need to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career.
When You Enroll in a Slamm Career & Training Center Course, You Get:
- Compiled notes and detailed presentations
- Practice Examinations
- Additional external resources to supplement coursework
- Video and audio recordings of lectures
- Access to a Google Classroom
- Resume help, job placement, and interview prep