Cybersecurity I + SOC Training
Cybersecurity I teaches individuals CompTIA Network+ and Security+ skills to prepare them for CompTIA’s certification examinations. Following Cybersecurity I, SOC training provides students real-world hands-on training in Slamm’s live Security Operations Center (SOC).
With this course, you will be able to take these certification exams:
CompTIA Network+ helps develop a career in IT infrastructure covering troubleshooting, configuring, and managing networks.
CompTIA Security+ is a global certification that validates the baseline skills you need to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career.
- Cybersecurity 1 – 8 weeks
- SOC – 4 weeks
Live online + in-person
*limited payment plans available upon request
More About cybersecurity I + SOC Training
Successful completion of Cybersecurity I prepares the individual for a successful Information Security career. Students who have taken this course have problem-solving skills that are necessary in the field. This course prepares individuals not only to recognize issues as they appear, but they also have the skills set to solve them.
When you enroll, you get:
Course textbooks and study guides
Hands-on lab practice
Video and audio recordings of lectures
Access to Google Classroom
Resume help, job placement, and interview prep
Additional Course Info
Network+ prepares the professional to:
- Design and implement functional networks
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Support the creation of virtualized networks
Security+ is compliant with DoD ISO 17024 and prepares the professional to:
- Assess the security posture of an enterprise environment and recommend and implement appropriate security solutions
- Monitor and secure hybrid environments, including cloud, mobile, and IoT
- Operate with an awareness of applicable laws and policies, including principles of governance, risk, and compliance
- Identify, analyze, and respond to security events and incidents