CompTIA A+ is an introductory level in (IT) computer service technician certification. The CompTIA® A+® course is essentially the beginning certificate of all the CompTIA training. The course is constructed on a prevailing user-level knowledge and skill for (PC) software and hardware. The course will present essential skills and concepts used on the job. This course will prepare the candidate to acquire the essential skills and materials needed to install, optimize, configure, upgrade, troubleshoot, repair, and perform preventive maintenance on Personal Computers, digital devices, and OS. The Best place to build your IT skills is here at Slamm technology. Slamm provide an extensible training based on practical and hands-on training, perfecting the candidate on mobile devices and systems hardware and software installation.
- Network architecture (22% of exam)
- Network operations (20%)
- Network security (18%)
- Troubleshooting (24%)
- Industry standards, practices, and network theory (16%)
- Identifying the hardware components of personal computers and mobile digital devices.
- Identifying the basic mechanisms and roles of operating systems.
- Identifying security and networking essentials.
- Identifying the effective measures that is followed by PC technicians.
- Installing, troubleshooting and configuring display devices.
- Installing and configuring outlying components.
- Managing the entire system components and data storage
- Installing and configuring Microsoft Windows.
- Optimizing and maintaining Microsoft Windows.
- Work with other operating systems.
- Identify the hardware and software requirements for client environment configurations.
- Identify network technologies.
- Install and configure networking capabilities.
- Support mobile digital devices.
- Support printers and multifunction devices.
- Identify security threats, vulnerabilities, and controls.
- Implement security controls.
- Troubleshoot system-wide issues.
CompTIA A+ Certification (Core 1 & Core 2)
This course will be delivered through a mix of:
- Instructor Led Training
- Hands-On Labs
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes