Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
Training Program for the AWS – Associate Certification Exam
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam course is intended for individuals with experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. The course identifies and introduces the students to the high-end of AWS web services and follows the below concepts:
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available and fault tolerant systems on AWS.
- Lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS.
- Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS.
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements.
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices.
- Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate level exam is intended for individuals who perform a Solutions Architect role. This certificate validates an examinee’s ability to identify and gather requirements in order to define a solution to be built using architecture best practices. It also proves ones capability of providing guidance on architectural best practices to developers and system administrators throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Domain 1.0 – Introducing the designs for availability, cost efficient, fault tolerant, scalable systems
• Domain 2.0 – Cloud based implementation processes and deployment
• Domain 3.0 – Understanding Cloud Security
• Domain 4.0 – Enhancing, Hardening and Troubleshooting
• Understanding the implementation and security posture for the finest cloud deployment and maintenance.
The student will learn the Cloud architecture, best practices, solutions and security architecture with AWS.
Understanding critical disaster recovery techniques and implementation of Backups
Understanding disaster recovery, recovery time objective, recovery point objective, Amazon Elastic Store, AWS import/export, AWS storage gateway, Amazon Route53
- Instructor led training with your personal tutor
- Expert review of AWS Solutions by industry best experts
- Classroom style all hands-on deck, with the ability to learn the products in-style
- Boost your confidence in Passing the Exams once
Course Books, and other materials and practice questions are all included in course price
- Designing highly available, scalable, cost efficient systems
- Cloud security best practices
- Security architecture with AWS
- Testing the recovered data
- How to recognize the critical disaster recovery techniques
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes