CompTIA Network+ is a vendor neutral certification trusted around the world. The certificate validates the indispensable knowledge and skills needful to confidently design, configure, manage and troubleshoot any wired and wireless networks. Network+ certified professionals are in-demand worldwide. The course offers extensive Network training for professionals to work with a variety of hardware, software and networks. The Best place to learn your practical’s is Slamm technology, with indomitable hands-on training, perfecting the candidate on servers and other peripherals.
Slamm is industry recognize best training institute with high-quality Network+ exam prep. Slamm instructors have a total commitment to the objectives of the Network+ exam concepts, and teach the vivacious tips needed to pass the exam the first time. The Network+ is an extensive Networking and reinforces the theory with hands-on exercises that help you “learn by doing” it. The candidate will learn to configure and operate Group Policy Object (GPO), AD, over the course term.
- Network architecture (22% of exam)
- Network operations (20%)
- Network security (18%)
- Troubleshooting (24%)
- Industry standards, practices, and network theory (16%)
- Instructor-led training in modern comfortable classrooms
- Review of all Network+ topics by industry experts
- Hands-on labs on real tools & simulations (GPOs, Firewall ACLs, AD, DNS) etc.
- Best-of-breed practice exams supported by Slamm
- Authorized Pearson VUE testing at same location to help you complete your exam*
CompTIA Network + Certification
This course will be delivered through a mix of:
- Instructor-Led Training
- Hands-On Labs