Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) v9
Course Program for the CEH Certification Exam
The most probable course for Pen-testing, this is an advanced course with the most current security domains. The course is designed to provide the student the tools and technique used by hackers and information security professionals to invade into the organizations network. As the CEH put it,” “To beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker”. The course will immerse the student into the Hacker Mindset, so that they will be able to defend against future threats or attacks.
The student will be exposed to an entirely different way of achieving optimal information security posture in their respective organizations. The student will be able to scan, test, hack and secure the organization systems. The student will be thought the five phases of ethical hacking and approach to help to identify when an attack has been used against a target systems. The candidates will learn how intruders escalate privileges and the steps that can be taken to secure the system. The student will also will also learn about Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation. The class will also offer an understanding of the art of penetration testing to create a network intrusion vulnerability prevention strategy.
- Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing
- Various types of footprinting tools, and countermeasures
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures
- Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures
- Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures
- Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures
- Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures.
- SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools
- Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and wi-fi security tools.
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, jailbreaking iOS, windows phone 8 vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures
- Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
- Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap
- Hands-on labs on real tools like Kali Linux, MetaSploit, WireShark, Nmap etc.
- Instructor led training with personal tutor
- Expert review of Ethical Hacking by industry best experts
- Classroom style all hands-on deck, with the ability to learn the products in-style
- Boost your confidence in Passing the Exams once